Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

Tutorial coming soon

TUTORIAL PROJECT : STILL WORKING ON IT!

Meanwhile: I made this Banner in order to promote me. What do you guys think?
Now I have to find a place where I can post this :D and a place to make a college degree like a university.

Some people requested the Dolphin in Background size. Guys, theres a pretty big problem with a big , dark blue radient: It will never look good in big resolutions, because there will always be edgy, pixelated steps!

Here's an example!
 This is my screen resolution, and if you put it on full screen, you'll clearly see the argosy problem!
If you don't, please tell me if you dont have any quality issues with the radient. get me some  education, Cuz to me it does not look like a cure to federal loan consolidation !

11 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck with this. The banner is great. Keep up the good work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome banner bro :>

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I see the pixel issue you were talking about. My resolution is 1440x900 BTW. :x Nice banner, very clean and neat, perfect size for advertising. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. yeah that one looks like shit tbh

    but the previouse two were damn good

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. those steps really look strange.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. interesting, but the turtle is my favourite:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. dunno, mess around with settings...
    looks good though

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Damn you are good, keep on rolling!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This reminds me I need to make a banner for myself :P Nice work!

    AntwortenLöschen